Sunday, December 10, 2023

Another lesson learned

If you are going to shop for xmas decorations, it is best to do that by Thanksgiving. Otherwise, everything will be picked over. Ditto presents.

Hand-me-ups from my daughter

My daughter is a bath and kitchen designer, and she is also picking up how-to's along the way. This weekend she replaced the faucet on my utility sink. Quite the Handy Ma'am! And it involved only one trip to the hardware store. (I looked at a YT video on how to do this and decided it involved too much crouching under the sink.)

Ooh - shiny!

This past week, some of the birdfeeders went up: whole peanuts, peanut splits, sunflower seeds, millet. There hasn't been much avian activity yet, as the weather has been rather mild (in the 50's and 60's). I have seen both blue jays and bluebirds, though. And sparrows.

No comments: