Friday, August 08, 2008

Hurry Up and Wait

No signing of contracts, no transfer of funds yet. The estimator guy, the interior decorator, my daughter, and I all sat down at my dining room table and went over the details of The Plan. This is good. It will all be written down. THEN comes the signing of contracts and the transfer of funds. I'm psyched!

The rain the other day? 0.25" - that makes a whole inch for the week. This is good.

Today is the last day to enter the contest. Tomorrow (or sometime this weekend) I'll do the names-in-a-hat thing and pick a winner. But, just like the lottery, you have to play to win.

Speaking of lottery, there is a billboard I pass everyday that advertises our state lottery. It says, "Scratching makes everything snappier." For the life of me, I cannot figure out what this means. Anybody? Anybody?

No comments: