Thursday, August 28, 2008

C Is for Change

And S is for stress and second-guessing and sleeplessness. Anytime I do something major to the house, I suffer. Sometimes the suffering is short-lived; sometimes it goes on for years. Hopefully, I will get over this episode quickly.

What has really set me off is the discovery by the concrete guys that the patio slab under the Florida room extended under the deck as well. My first thought when they told me that was, Maybe, if I had known, I would have done something different. And CHEAPER. Even though it is too late now, I am chewing fiercely on that missed opportunity.

Just take deep breaths.

Before...







In progress...







Sorry for the weird photos. My camera is doing something strange (or maybe I am doing something strange with my camera) that is causing dark areas.

No comments: