Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Disappointment

Look what arrived in the mail:


That is my 16-plant paste sampler from Totally Tomatoes.  Not very pretty, are they?  Some of the plants don't even have leaves.  I am trying to revive them, but it may be a lost cause.  Regardless, I am asking for my money back.

In happier news, I ran up to Huntertown Gardens last Monday and purchased some white impatiens, three varieties of hens -and-chicks, a spike, and some yellow and red onion sets.  Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice 80-degree day, so when I get home from work, it is into the garden with me.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Wow! I would DEFINITELY be asking for your money back!!!!

Pat - Arkansas said...

That's a money-back situation if I ever saw one! In my earlier years, I sometimes bought mail order plants. Always a disappointment, except for a few tulip bulbs. I learned my lesson, and now buy at local nurseries.