Sunday, January 26, 2014

White on white

Look what greeted me this morning:


And WeatherBug indicated the snowfall would continue for a while:


Even though the temps were in the single digits, the wind was too, so it was not too bad out. I shoveled the front walk and back patio. The Best Neighbor in the World happens to live across the street from me. He blew my driveway yesterday, even though there was not much there, and I expect he will do the same today. (In fact, there he is now!)

To add insult to injury, I feel like I am coming down with a cold. That would explain the little headache I have been nursing for the past few days, plus my general lack of energy.


The cold temps this past week did not delay shipment of garden seeds. I could not help but wonder whether that was such a good idea. If the seeds don't germinate, I will complain.

Speaking of complaining, Finn is *not* amused by the cold and snow, keeps crying for more catnip. I guess his solution is to remain as stoned as possible for the duration.


If I lived in another state, I might consider that a viable option, too.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Ha! Ha! You know, that isn't a bad idea.......:)

Hope you're not getting a cold--take care of yourself!!!!