Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Not Final Until It Is Final

I don't know much about the inspection process when it comes to new construction. This year I learned a few things, including the fact there is something called a final inspection. The electrical inspector came and did a final inspection, and I assumed that was that. But today there was a notice on my front door from the heating inspector, as he has to do a final inspection as well. I'm guessing the framing inspector does not have to do a final inspection because, well, the framing is all covered up now.



Red is my favorite color...



... but it is not the only color of autumn. There is the bronze of the oat grass...



... and the yellow of these wildflowers (I'm too lazy to look them up)...



... and the purple of the Vibernum prunifolium...



... aka Blackhaw Viberunum.

No comments: