Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Crazy weather

We had a belated "January thaw" this winter. Temps went from polar vortex negatives to over 50 degrees. So the previous snow is gone, only to be replaced with some soon-to-be-gone ice.


In between, I managed to get a little more of the garden cleaned up. I like having something to do outside (besides walking the dogs) during the winter. And I get to engage in one of my favorite pastimes: mentally making plans for spring.


Today, though, I will hunker down inside. I'm still wrapping up the paper stage of KonMarie, but it's almost done, just in time to do taxes. Ugh.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Yeah, we had that coating of ice but it only lasted a few hours before melting. Then all the snow melted, then everything froze hard. Then we got more snow, but now it's raining. Can't wait for spring.