Monday, April 23, 2018

Bring on the mulch!

I signed up for chipdrop.in - local arborists will deliver wood chips to your house free of charge - but didn't want a delivery until I had a cart that my mower could pull. We went to Lowe's, Home Depot, Menard's, Tractor Supply Co, Rural King (where I bought some fresh flamingos!), but I just could not pull the trigger. I have several carts already, so I decided to try to rig one up to work with the mower.

Imagine my surprise when this...


... coupled with this...


... produced this.


It turns out one of my garden carts was actually designed to be used with a riding mower.


My usual MO is to purchase something and THEN find out I either already had one or found the one I had lost or did not need it after all; in all three cases, the receipt is lost, so I can't return it. Maybe my purchasing luck is changing.


All the pots in the garage are now on the deck, requiring only two trips and very little effort on my part. Whoo-hoo!

No comments: